1 weeks past and I am still visiting Dr Chan at his clinic. Water level is alright but the he say my muscle wall is not strong. Not sure what it means though. BB still enjoying herself in the tummy. Current weight is 54kg. Had gained another kilogram since the last week.
Dr Chan had asked whether want to induce or to wait for the baby to choose the date to come out. I am very tempted to opt for the induce but decided against, decided to wait for the time that baby want to come out.
If the baby doesn't want to come out after the due date. Then I will go for induce. Since it's only 1 week to go.. and a torturing week. Having backache and tiredness and everything.