Got this tag from Shooi. Well, actually I don't really like to shop (that's what I think 😉 ). Cos' normally when I went out with my friends, I would be the first 1 to stand outside after browsing through the clothings. However, I recently realised that actually I could really shop! And it's scary! So here's my little tip and a reminder for myself too. 😉
~ Start copy ~
It's very simple. When you receive this tag, copy the whole list and add your own shopping tip to the bottom and pass it on.
1. Wear comfy clothing when you're shopping. You don't wanna fuss with too many laces and buttons when you're trying clothes on. http://rinnah-marketplace.blogspot.com
2. When buying pants or jeans, try to try them on with a pair of heels so you know its the right length. If you don't and wear it with heels later, you might find that it hangs at an awkward length. http://www.all-aboutshopping.com
3. Don't just buy a designer brand because everyone has it or just to show it off. The best way of dressing is how to make a 50 bucks outfit looks like it worths more than 500 bucks. My Fashion World
4. Don't wait until sales if you really like that particular piece of dress or shoes, as your size could be sold out sooner than you realized. Just buy if you really like it, cause there is nothing much we can do once it's gone, especially when you shop abroad. Everyday health and beauty
5. Buy something that can mix and match with the rest of your wardrobe, or something that can adjust to your body size as you change. That will make sure you get more mileage for your purchase. Just My Tots.
6. Don't shop alone. There is a possibility that you might spend more than you expected. MamaTang's Tip
~ End copy ~