Haven't been 'singing' with Amilie and Izaac for quite awhile. It's fun to be singing with them. 🙂 I am just like a record player and sing according to what Amilie requested for.
Izaac only reacts to 1 song "The Itsy Weensy Spider" He would sing along (ba ah ah) with his hands on his head doing the spider action. The rest of the songs, he would just look at me with his blur but charming face.
Amilie would request 1 song after the other. Only then I realise how many songs she know. Luckily those are songs that I sang when I was in my 'younger' days! 😉
Here's a list of the songs she requested/know:
1. This old man
2. One, Two Buckle my shoe
3. Old MacDonald (She name the song E.I.E.I.O) Guess that's the catchy part of the song.
3. Itsy Weensy Spider (Added with action)
4. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (Added with action of the fingers)
5. London Bridge (Walking around anything she see as she sing)
6. I Love You (Barney Song) (Hugging everyone, even the fan)
7. If You are happy (Clapping & Stamping and shouting hooray)
9. Edelweiss (Not sure she heard this song how many times, sang for her the first and very surprise that she manage to sing the 1st 2 words of the songs few hours later)
Well, guess the list would go on and on... 🙂